Thursday, July 01, 2010

108 Objects From Flight 815.



Size: M
Where: threadless



Why: LOST has long been one of my favorite shows, and it was about time I got a shirt commemorating it.

Comment: So, what did you think of the finale? I loved it personally. And no, it didn't quite "explain" every last thing, but I've said from the beginning that the island and all its "secrets" was just a giant MacGuffin, that the real "point" of the show was just to showcase some great characters (and, of course, actors), and in that sense I found the final episode quite satisfying (minor quibbles aside). I'm frankly surprised that they "explained" as much as they did. And anyway, the more I read other people's theories of what it all "means", the more it makes sense (plotwise).

Anyway, from threadless comes this great shirt. Like I've said in the past, I much prefer shirts like these to ones that simply have the movie/show/what-have-you's name and logo on it. This one in particular is quite "Easter egg-y" - even I haven't finished examining all the details yet, let alone counting to make sure there really are 108 objects on display. :p


Tag.

Seriously, like the show itself, hours of fun just exploring, examining, reliving.

No comments: