Friday, July 15, 2011

Ambercrombie & Quidditch.



Size: M
Where: Teefury



Why: I like these fake-athletic shirt designs, and this one was especially fun and geeky. I do believe this is my one and only Potter shirt.

Comment: The Deathly Hallows, part 2 comes out today. Crazy, isn't it? That the movies are finally done after all this time? You should go back and see the first movie sometime, just to see how freaking TINY these kids used to be.

My only complaint about the design is that the crossed broomsticks, to me, look like feet and antenna on the seeker, giving it a distinctly and not-attractive insectile look.

Teefury subsequently made a Slytherin shirt, which I did not get. I thought they'd make shirts for the other two houses, but they haven't yet, and after all this time I'm guessing that they won't. Sad - I would have been all over a Ravenclaw shirt. That's my house. :)

1 comment:

Chris H. said...

This guy blew *somebody* to get a Ravenclaw shirt: http://yfrog.com/h3eqvhmj