Sunday, July 10, 2011

ING New York City Marathon 2010.



Size: M
Where: New York Road Runners



Why: It was in the swag-bag for marathon runners.



Comment: Just thought I'd continue on with the marathon theme. A nice long-sleeved running shirt. I can't say I care much for the design in front, but again, it was free.



Even after all these months, it still feels weird to say it, doesn't quite seem real. Marathon runner. I am a marathon runner. I ran a marathon. I ran the freaking New York City Marathon. It's weird! Running in this shirt is a good reminder, though, especially when you see someone else wearing this shirt, too, running in the opposite direction. It's happened a bunch of times, first one of you sees the other, then the other sees the first, then you make eye contact and just give the tiniest little smile and nod. Because you know. And nobody else does. :)

No comments: