Friday, July 08, 2011

Galaxy Express 999.



Size: M
Where: Uniqlo



Why: 999 is a great show, and probably my favorite of the "Leijiverse" (including such luminous titles as Captain Harlock, Queen Emereldas, Queen Millennia, Maetel Legend, Galaxy Railways, and, tenuously, Space Battleship Yamato).



Comment: Uniqlo had a whole bunch of cool 999 shirts for cheap last summer, for some reason, and I had my choice of several. Even though I don't usually go for shirts from shows that just have the name of the show on it, I liked this one over the others because a) this was the only one that had Tetsuro in regular clothes (all the other ones had him wearing that head and wrapped from head to toe in that potatosack-looking cloak thing he wears), and b) I thought the v-neck was cute. I really need to go to Uniqlo more often.

Uniqlo shirts seem to be in Japanese sizes, as I bought my friend a Maetel shirt in XL that fit him just fine (he's a regular L). Their M shirts fit me fine though.

No comments: