Wednesday, July 13, 2011

UAE Healthy Kidney 10K.



Size: M
Where: New York Road Runners



Why: Free with race entry.



Comment: I signed up for this race without reading about it too carefully, as I didn't realize until I showed up that the UAE was for the Emirates, and was not the name of some kidney health organization. I have a little problem with the Emirates, as I think they ride on their reputation of "hey, we're not as bad as those other guys" a bit hard and willfully trick a lot of people into thinking that they're some sort of party-country, when in fact conditions there are still pretty heinous.

But, I'm certainly not going to get all political on a t-shirt blog of all places.




It's a little bear with a stethoscope!

They also gave out a free sack-pack at the race, another thing that I think you can't have enough of. Inside the pack, though, I found these:


Weird.

1 comment:

Chris H. said...

Now, whenever I hear about your latest adventure, I'll ask you: "but was it in honor of Sheikh Zayed???"