Monday, August 01, 2011

Haifischbaby.



Size: M
Where: timfishworks.com



Why: It's cute. I'm a big fan of Tim Fish's work.



Comment: Happy Shark Week! And what better way to celebrate this completely made-up, inexplicably popular "special" week than to post all my shark shirts? And by "all" I mean, of course, just the one.

This shirt is inspired by the France Gall song of the same name. The song basically means "I love you so much I could eat you." Cute!



Tim Fish has a bunch of shirts in both his "En Allemande" series (inspired by the German pop songs recorded by France Gall in the late-60's), from which this shirt is taken, as well as shirts which have appeared in his comics series "Cavalcade of Boys". They're all really cool and eventually I will have them all. Well, maybe not the "Beaver Bullet" one. :s

No comments: