Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Long-sleeved shirt, brown.



Size: M
Where: Banana Republic
Why: I guess I liked it.

Comment: Yeah, just a boring, brown long-sleeved t-shirt from Banana Republic. I know I must have worn it at some point even if I can't honestly remember ever having done so, though I do remember buying it one Saturday while outlet shopping out on Long Island, many many years ago.

The shirt is made of this really stiff, scratchy sort of cotton, almost like paper or cardboard, which I'm sure is really fancy or expensive or whatever, but it's really uncomfortable - I wouldn't wear this while running, for example. In fact, I can't really think of where I would wear this. I should probably just get rid of it.

Yeah, just a boring, brown long-sleeved t-shirt that I found buried in the back of my closet while cleaning house.

No comments: