Friday, August 05, 2011

Quidditch House Outfitters.



Size: M
Where: Teefury
Why: I'm fairly certain that I'd be sorted into Ravenclaw.



Comment: Okay, I lied. No sooner did I post my Gryffindor shirt and whine about how they never made a Ravenclaw one did Teefury put this one out, so of course I HAD TO snap it up right away.

I really dig this shirt, obviously, though I think the broomsticks in front of the eagle look a bit strange, as I think visually they would make more sense behind. But who knows, maybe then you would have gotten the weird "insect" look of the Gryffindor shirt. Although for them to register as brooms, the eagle would have to move up on the shirt, to where the brooms cross, or possibly in the "V" that they form. I don't know, I'm not a designer.

Another reason I like this shirt better than the Gryffindor shirt is because being team captain is, of course, preferable to being merely team seeker. And no, I neither play nor even approve of "real-life" Quidditch, even if it is at the old alma mater. :s

No comments: