Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rebellion Cover.


Size: M
We Love Fine



Another fine creation from We Love Fine. I ran across this shirt at WLF's booth at NYCC last year, and absolutely HAD to have it, not only because it's an awesome Star Wars shirt (and we know that's usually all it takes), but also because back in high school I had a "Revolver" shirt that I wore CONSTANTLY. Seriously, CONSTANTLY. Our family didn't really have a wardrobe budget as such growing up - every year, at around back-to-school time, I'd get maybe two new shirts plus whatever old stuff didn't fit my brothers anymore, and that was pretty much it. For the year. So whatever I had, whether I liked it or not, I'd wear it two, three times a week. But I seriously LOVED my "Revolver" shirt. I would wear it every day if I could.

That shirt almost certainly no longer exists, as I probably wore it to beyond the point of usefulness as even a car windshield-drying rag. Anyway, getting this shirt gave my life a weird, full-circle-type feeling. And yeah, I know it's just a shirt. But it's a cool shirt. And I don't even really like white shirts.

No comments: