Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sharktopus.


Size: M
Her Universe



Yes, I did get this shirt at a store called "Her Universe". Don't judge. :)

Seriously, just look at it - would you have been able to resist? No matter where you found it?

I have no problem with Her Universe, anyway. They're a cool online shop that specifically caters to geekgirls - really specialized and esoteric stuff, too, not just simple logo or character shirts. They sell exactly ONE men's item - the shirt pictured above - and I knew I had to jump on it the moment I saw it, "Sharktopus" being the second best Siffy Original movie EVER (second only to, of course, "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid"). It's a shark! It's an octopus! It's Sharktopus! (Or as my friend Izzy calls it, "Sharktoctopus") The shirt itself is pretty quality, nice and soft with a slightly fitted...fit. I didn't mind paying more than my standard $12-$15 for it.

1 comment:

KLam_2022 said...

Do you still have a Sharktopus t-shirt available?