Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Puerto Vallarta.


Size: M?
Where: Puerto Vallarta, I guess?



Why: There is no why.

Comment: Mystery Shirt Week continues with this cute shirt from Puerto Vallarta.

Pureto Vallarta. Just like the shirt that started this whole "mystery shirt" kick.

Is it possible that I actually was in Puerto Vallarta at some point, and simply forgot? I wonder. You know, all my life my parents told me that when I was little we took a big family trip to the Grand Canyon, and I was just too young to remember. All my life I believed that when I was little we took a big family trip to the Grand Canyon, and I was just too young to remember. Until one day it suddenly occured to me.

If we really had taken a big family trip to the Grand Canyon, you'd think we would have taken even a single photograph of it.

No comments: