Monday, April 06, 2009

SJSU.


Size: L
Where: SJSU store



Why: I went to grad school there. Sort of (see below).

Comment: Though I did indeed receive my Master's from SJSU, it was through their then-pioneering "satellite program", wherein all my classes were taken via satellite video hookup, online, and/or local instructors at sites throughout SoCal (mainly in Pasadena or on the campus of Cal State Fullerton). So though my diploma does say "San Jose State University", I tell everyone that the first time I saw what the actual campus looked like was on that cheesy orange silkscreeny thing that the diploma was mailed in.

As for the shirt...like the UCLA shirt of yore, I didn't actually get this shirt until years after I'd graduated, and it was more a think-I-should-have-this decision than anything else. It's just a boring shirt. It's like a laundry day shirt.

Also like the UCLA shirt, it's labeled L but definitely feels like an XL. What is the deal with oversized college shirts?

No comments: