Saturday, February 21, 2009

Gravitation.



Size: L
Where: Right Stuf store (I think)



Why: I wanted a Gravitation shirt.

Comment: In general, I much prefer shirts that don't just have the name of the show written across the front. I originally wanted to get the one that was supposed to look like a Bad Luck tour shirt, but I found it a bit chibi, a bit cheesy. I saw this one and thought the image of Shuichi Shindo and Eiri Yuki to be fairly iconic. The looks on both their faces (especially Eiri's) are priceless, and pretty much sums up the entire series right there.



And of course, the tagline on back. [sigh]

I'd still like to make an English language live-action adaptation of this series for television. 10 hours long, stretched out over five nights (or ten, if the network insists). I've got it all worked out and cast and everything. Ask me about it sometime.

No comments: