Sunday, February 08, 2009

Jews For Cheeses, and sdf-1 battlefortress records.


First off, I wanted to show off this cool shirt that I won at the Comic News Insider raffle at New York Comic Con yesterday. It unfortunately was not my size, so I traded it with Hoche for a signed Chris Eliopoulos sketch.


If you don't get it, you need to be watching this.

But...since this shirt technically never made it to "my personal collection", here's the day's actual shirt:


Size: L
Where: Battle Fortress Records



Why: No real reason. I liked the name of the company, and thought the logo looked cool.

Comment: I've often wondered how much more this company made on geeky t-shirt sales than they did on actual music sales. Now that I look at their site, I see that they've dropped the "sdf-1", changed their logo, and printed up some new shirts. I've got my eye on the army green one, though they appear to be out of my size.

No comments: