Friday, February 27, 2009

Lucky MCMXCI.


Size: M
Where: Lucky Jeans, via Doug



Why: Doug gave me this for my birthday one year.

Comment: Weirdly, after I wore this shirt a couple times, I just kind of put it in a drawer and completely forgot that I even had it. I only rediscovered it sometime in the last several months, and since then it's not only returned to the regular rotation but has become one of my favorites, too. It has a nice "weight" to it, I dig the lions, and as I've said before I'm a sucker for a nice ringer-t.

While I've been thinking of doing a t-shirt blog for a long time now, it was rediscoveries such as this one (if not this one specifically) that made me do it for real, and in just the short month since I started I've already dug up several "forgotten" favorites. And I haven't even really begun digging yet.

No comments: