Thursday, May 06, 2010

Cowboy Bebop - Sport.


Size: L
Where: eBay seller



Why: I actually bought this one by mistake, sight unseen.

I swear for a while I was seeing another Spike-silhouette-in-MLB-colors shirt all over the place - it looked like the same silhouette from this shirt. Of course, now I can't find it anywhere, and people think I'm crazy. So the seller said that he had a Spike-silhouette-in-MLB-colors shirt, and I naturally thought it was the other one I was trying to track down, but wound up getting this one instead. Not that I had any complaint or anything.

The shirt itself is one of those sweatshirt-textured ones that doesn't really "work" in normal life, but I like wearing it when I'm running.

The shirt has since taken on a bit of a pink sheen from being washed with a too-red shirt (I'm pretty sure this one was the culprit), more noticeable on the white inside than the grey outside. I don't think anyone's noticed yet....

No comments: