Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Maule Bear and Friends.


Size: M
Where: Giant Robot



Why: Giant Robot was having a deal where they gave you a free shirt with subscription. You didn't know which shirt they were sending until you received it. I'm glad I got this one, because the only thing cuter than a running cartoon bear is a running cartoon bear with a backpack, ascot, and a hat with a little feather in it.


Tag.

Comment: I'm not a big magazine reader, not least of all because pretty much every magazine that I take an interest in seems to cease publication within a year or two of my getting into it - I'm serious! Cargo, NewType USA, Comic Foundry, the list goes on and on.

I enjoyed Giant Robot way back in the 90s, but had kind of completely forgotten all about it until some people were talking about it on Twitter a couple months back. Here's hoping, now that I've subscribed, that my "magazine curse" will not continue.

No comments: