Wednesday, May 26, 2010

lala.


Size: L
Where: lala site (now defunct)



Why: sent free, as part of some referral program I believe.

Comment: lala began life as a CD-swapping site. After that idea didn't pan out, I believe it became an online radio station - I had long stopped using the site by then, so I really don't know for sure. The site is no longer around.

I joined the site back in the CD-swapping days, and at the time they had a promotion going on where if a new user registered you as the one who referred them, they sent you a free t-shirt.



I think they had five (or seven) different designs, one for each "day" of the week, and your ultimate goal was to refer five (or seven) people to get all the shirts. I, unfortunately, only got as far as "Monday".

It's a cute-enough design, I suppose, but it cracks me up how they managed to mess up the printing along the bottom - apparently the hem of the shirt folded up during the process, leaving half of the text to be printed on the inside of the shirt:




A foreshadowing of days to come...? :s

No comments: