Sunday, May 02, 2010

Peanuts.


Size: XL
Where: Hot Topic, maybe?



Why: Are you kidding? IT'S A CHARLIE BROWN SHIRT.

Comment: If this shirt still fit me, I'd wear it every day, to work and everything. I guess it probably wouldn't be too hard to find a new one. Maybe I'll make that my summer project.



The only thing that could make this shirt better is if the zigzag wrapped all the way around to the back of the shirt, but unfortunately it's front-only. :(



I love the tag, too. It occurs to me that you rarely see Charlie Brown as happy as he is here, and that makes me sad.

True story: I wore this shirt to the beach once, and as we were crossing the street some guy stuck his head out of the window of a speeding, passing truck and screamed, "GOOD GRIEF!" It was hilarious. It really happened. Ask Steve, he was there.

No comments: