Saturday, June 26, 2010

“Buzz Aldrin” Always Sounded Like a Sports Name.



Size: M
Where: woot



Why: Very cool image. I dig soccer.

Comment: Are you watching the World Cup? If you're not, why the hell not? It's exciting, fast-paced (most of the time), fun, there's no commercials, and even when there's not a million goals (or maybe because there's not), each goal you do get is epic.

Well, the good news is that USA won their group stage and are playing their second round match TODAY at 2:30 PM. There's still time (unless you're reading this too late, in which case, too bad - unless we made it into the quarterfinals, in which case, there's still time!) to find a bar, a party, a friend's house, a store, a street corner, wherever there's a TV and other people watching. Because there is nothing more fun than watching a match in a room (or stadium) full of fans, especially when something truly magic happens:



Anyway, back to the shirt. It's gorgeous, isn't it? I love the brushstrokes and all the details. Even down to the reflection in the visor. I mean, look at it! Beautiful.



Can you believe I almost passed on this shirt because I'd been buying so many woot shirts lately? I had no idea how close they were to selling out before I finally made up my mind to buy it. Man, I would have (bicycle-)kicked myself if I had missed out on this one. Beautiful, beautiful shirt.

No comments: