Monday, June 28, 2010

Browncoats of New York City.



Size: L
Where: Browncoats of New York City



Why: I love the Browncoats of NYC logo, and wanted it on a t-shirt.

Comment: To go along with yesterday's shirt, I thought I'd continue on with the Browncoats theme and post this one. Unfortunately...ugh, where to begin? One thing I've always learned to ask when ordering a shirt - is the design a silkscreen or an iron-on? This shirt is an iron-on, and not even a good quality one at that, especially on a thin 60/40 shirt - it just feels like someone has hot-glued a piece of card stock on your chest.



Look at how big and obnoxious the warning "tag" is, and it doesn't even come off. You can see on the top corners where I tried to peel it off, to no avail. The worst part is that it still feels like a huge, thick sticker stuck on the inside of your shirt, only it won't come off, ever. That thing is fused on there real good.

So in case you couldn't tell, I'm very unhappy with this shirt. It's a shame because I still love that logo. Chalk another one up to great design/terrible shirt, I guess. :(

No comments: