Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Long-sleeved shirt, red.



Size: L?
Where: I want to say K-Mart, but honestly I have no idea.

Why: Who knows? It's red and it has long sleeves.

Comment: I bought this one at the same time that I bought the matching blue one that I showed you earlier. I do this thing sometimes where I'll buy two of basically the same thing, just because. I don't know what it is, like paying tribute to the inherent symmetry of the world, or something. I think it's mainly because I'm lazy, and if one of them gets a hole in it or something I won't have to worry about going all the way to the store to get another one.

Which reminds me of a site that Laura sent me the other morning, Manpacks - a sort of "subscription" service that will send you socks, undershirts, and underwear in the mail. Because you might forget. I find the whole thing hilarious yet also very useful, and somehow, oddly poignant.

No comments: