Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NikeFit - White.



Size: M
Where: eBay



Why: Needed more shirts for running.



Comment: Is this cheating? This shirt seems more like athletic equipment than an actual t-shirt shirt, i.e., I would never wear this to any place or activity other than running. But I don't know, maybe someone would. You've seen those people, perpetually dressed like they're on their way to work out - running shoes, shiny shorts, workout shirts, fingerless gloves - just sitting in the movie theater, riding the train, shopping for groceries, just hanging out. Like my building super (who, if he owns a single shirt with sleeves on it, I've certainly never seen it). So, I guess this one is sufficiently t-shirt-like to be acceptable for this blog.

This shirt is 100% polyester, shiny and smooth and makes me feel like I'm from the future when I wear it.

No comments: