Friday, March 13, 2009

Exploded Turntable.


Size: L
Where: Oddica



Why: Oddica has an entire series of "exploded" shirts. I actually wanted the boombox one, but they were out of my size so I ordered this one instead, figuring I would have ordered it eventually anyway.

Comment: I also very much approve of the off-center design, and am thinking that I need many more shirts like this one.


Easter egg.

I remember back in the 90s I was still buying a fair amount of vinyl, and everyone thought I was just being difficult, or was one of those hardcore audiophiles who insisted that vinyl just sounded better. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't - the fact was I was buying a lot of vinyl simply because there were a lot of things that just did not get released on CD. Seriously, if someone can find me this on CD, I will pay you money (btw, it's actually a 10", not a 12").

No comments: